By Ashutosh Tiwari,Parameswar K. Iyer,Vijay Kumar,Hendrik Swart
Advanced Magnetic and OpticalMaterials bargains distinct updated chapters at the practical optical and magnetic fabrics, engineering of quantum constructions, high-tech magnets, characterization and new applications. It brings jointly cutting edge methodologies and techniques followed within the examine and improvement of the topic and all of the members are demonstrated experts within the examine region. The 14 chapters are geared up in parts:
Part 1: Magnetic Materials
- Magnetic Heterostructures and superconducting order
- Magnetic Antiresonance in nanocomposites
- Magnetic bioactive glass-ceramics for bone therapeutic and hyperthermic remedy of good tumors
- Magnetic iron oxide nanoparticles
- Magnetic nanomaterial-based anticancer therapy
- Theoretical learn of strained carbon-based nanobelts: Structural, energetical, digital, and magnetic properties
- Room temperature molecular magnets – Modeling and applications
Part 2: Optical Materials
- Advances and way forward for white LED phosphors for solid-state lighting
- Design of luminescent fabrics with “Turn-on/off” reaction for anions and cations
- Recent developments in luminescent fabrics and their power applications
- Strongly limited quantum dots: Emission proscribing, photonic doping, and magneto-optical effects
- Microstructure characterization of a few quantum dots synthesized by way of mechanical alloying
- Advances in sensible luminescent fabrics and phosphors
- Development in natural mild emitting fabrics and their power applications
Read Online or Download Advanced Magnetic and Optical Materials (Advanced Material Series) PDF
Similar optical engineering books
Carrying out polymers have been found in Seventies in Japan. on the grounds that this discovery, there was a gentle circulation of latest rules, new figuring out, new conducing polymer (organics) buildings and units with superior functionality. numerous breakthroughs were made within the layout and fabrication know-how of the natural units.
This ebook offers a accomplished advent to the sphere of scanning optical microscopy for scientists and engineers. The e-book concentrates customarily on tools: the Confocal Scanning Optical Microscope (CSOM), and the Optical Interference Microscope (OIM). A entire dialogue of the speculation and layout of the Near-Field Scanning Optical Microscope (NSOM) can be given.
Optical communique utilizing optical fibres because the transmission medium is key to dealing with the large progress of either telecom and datacom site visitors. to totally notice the capability bandwidth to be had on those optical fibres, different elements of the optical community method must be built, starting from detectors and multiplexers to buffers and switches.
Ideas of Lasers and Optics, first released in 2005, describes either the basic ideas of the laser and the propagation and alertness of laser radiation in bulk and guided-wave elements. All good kingdom, gasoline and semiconductor lasers are analysed uniformly as macroscopic units with susceptibility originated from quantum mechanical interactions to increase an total knowing of the coherent nature of laser radiation.
- Device Physics of Narrow Gap Semiconductors (Microdevices)
- Optogenetics: From Neuronal Function to Mapping and Disease Biology
- Illumination Engineering: Design with Nonimaging Optics
- Passive Optical Networks: Principles and Practice
- Optical Filter Design and Analysis: A Signal Processing Approach (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering)
Extra resources for Advanced Magnetic and Optical Materials (Advanced Material Series)
Advanced Magnetic and Optical Materials (Advanced Material Series) by Ashutosh Tiwari,Parameswar K. Iyer,Vijay Kumar,Hendrik Swart